Wednesday 21 September 2016

Stand as an independent

Political parties are corrupt.  They care only about power. No exceptions. They are a driven by selfish ideology and vested interests.
What if like me you can't throw your support for any party because they don't wholly speak for you .


Labour are supposed to be for the working person yet agree with open borders and seem only concerned with employees of the state sector.
People on minimum wage and zero hours can sod off.
Their paymasters the unions are just as bad. They are there now just to fight for civil servants. Plus labour are more interested in global politics than domestic.

The greens. Well they are supposed to be an environmental party but I fail to see how. They are to preoccupied with multiculturalism and diversity to actually achieve anything.

The Tories.  I actually agree that the welfare system is broken ; labour broke it. But I can't support them . There main concern is the rich and business; no matter how much damage it does.

The liberals. I think I'm the only person who didn't  fall out with them because of tuition fees. I actually think to many go to university and why should the taxpayer fund it.but that aside I can't vote for them.

UKIP.what can I say. I voted to leave the EU but not because of ukip. I can't support them they believe climate change is a scam. Among other things.
So what do you do.

I've always believed that the ballot paper should have -none of the above.
But we are never going to get that. No politcal parties care about real democracy. They only care about power. Therfore none will implement this.

So, what if loads of us stood as independents. It's easy to do.
In a local election you need ten signatures from people In the area
No money is needed ,just some simple paperwork.
 Your name goes on the ballot paper ,simple.
So what if you get one vote . It's a protest.

What if enough of us did this? Could you imagine the chaos.?
They may actually start to look at just how backward first past the post system is and give us the choice of none of the above.
It's worth a thought. I don't care about your politics. I don't care if your left or right. Your not trying to get into power, just protesting.

Next may I will stand as an independent, pure and simple as a protest vote. Why should I vote for one of the others grudgingly when I can give myself one vote.
So if your fed up with not being represented then represent yourself.

Even if you don't agree with me on anything.  But if you think the system needs changed do something about it. More of the same will change nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment